Re: [holistichelping] Re: Beautifull side of peace

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Dear ANDRIUS,JOT AND JANET....
      Yes young men seems to have been really heared with
      election outcome..some are breathing fire..I TOOK TIME
      WITH THE DEAF..HEN THE HEARING...We must really give
      them..the beauty of peace and aplace to put their
      reall energy..with the energy they can put roadblocks
      especially in the evennings..how can we just put
      them..to
      Engage in talks as they play.
      1 Balls
      2 Volley ball nets
      3 Peace T SHIRTS
      This we can get in kisumu..
      Lets r this out.
      The game will attract all..even Asins in kisumu..who
      lost properties.
      We shall get to know if they are still able to open
      the shops.
      Tom Ochuka

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?