Re: [holistichelping] Hi, Samwel!

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Dear Andrius

      I reached safely and im in the conference doing well and getting few Africa to sign up in our group I don't hvae tim and so I will be communicating later you

      Pass my heraty regards to all and Gdd bless you

      Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
      Hi Samwel,

      How are you?  I hope you made it safely to Uganda.  I share the link to
      the blog and wiki for Africa Source II:
      http://wiki.africasource2.tacticaltech.org/pub/blog/
      We're all able to register there and contribute.

      What can you do for our lab?  The most helpful is to sign people up for
      Janet Feldman's working group Holistic Helping:

      In order to sign people up, you simply need to:
      A) Tell them about Janet and the group, that you will be working there
      on literacy, on websites, and on your business.  You are interested in
      "motivation through sacrifice" and Janet is interested in "holistic
      helping".
      B) Get their permission!  Ask them directly, do they agree that you sign
      them up?
      C) Get their email!

      That is exactly what you need in order to sign them up.  We can do that
      when you get back, or simply send Janet or me the information.

      It will be interesting to hear what you learn.  Perhaps you will find
      people interested in Open Leader, literacy or other projects.  Please
      let us know!  And please sign them up for Janet's group.

      I hope you are well!
      and I'm curious if you got to meet Henry Migingo.

      Peace,

      +370 (5) 264 5950
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.