Name of organisations and Contacts ASAP

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear friends

      I am urgently requesting for names of organisation in this pyramid of peace and contact person asap for those who are online, i am submitting them in few hours time. just write what your organisation has been doing in two lines and the contact person and location.

      I know they are all in the network but am not able to fish for them now.

      Am meeting Dennis, Ken, Warutere and Edwin in 10 minutes time at Peacenet Kenya.

      RAchel

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Dear Rachel,

        Hope this helps:

        As a member of Digital World Consortium associated with EU-Africa Telecom Development,  OVF is also actively engaging with Silicon Valley and Taiwan ICT Alliances for digital development in Africa.
        Contact: Joy Tang / USA

        If this is not what you are asking for, please give me clear direction what would work.

        Stay strong and focused!
        Joy

[...]

        For more information, please contact: José- 0728878744 ngunjirijnr@ gmail.com
                                                                    Carthy-0724940237 atienocarthy@ gmail.com

        Best Regards,
        Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri
        || +254 722 336754 ||

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Hello Dear Rachel,

          Great to hear from you...I wonder if we are too late for this?  The time difference means I have not seen this until 9pm your time, and I gather you wanted to submit earlier today.

          If still pertinent, I can write up a short list tonight:  names would include Sam, Ken Owino, David and Pam (CAWD), Dennis and Collins (REPACTED), Ron (Odhiambo), Wesley, Ken Chelimo, Tom, Lawrence, Rono, Jackton, Charles, Ronald (Omondi), Ken Odhiambo-Joy Tang-Jeff Buderer of OVF, Janet (KAIPPG International and ActALIVE),  Asif, Sasha, Markus, Jacob Ogweno and Mina, Patrick, Emmanuel, and more.

          When you mention Edwin, is that person with the Kenya Youth Foundation?  It would be good to include them, if they are not involved already.

          Thanks much and love, Janet

        • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
            Janet:

            Thanks for including me. I am very interested in this.

            Kind Regards,

            Asif

            "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
              Confirmed from my side, all.

              For email online coordination, I will be the contact for Jeff/Kennedy as Kennedy Odhiambo has not very much time online. He is coordinating effort w/ Tom Ochuka for effort in Kisumu.

              Tom - I have read your emails and I have been scoping things out from here to see how to be as helpful as we can from afar.

              Janet - thanks for the links!

              in Peace and Unity,
              Joy

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
                Dear Janet,
                How are you and how is your fathers health situation
                now?
                We just saw the information you sent out for
                organisations interested in the Peace issues; I s that
                only for Kenya? If you kindly include our organisation
                too.
                From ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO MEMBERS led by Wendi

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs