Can we ask for a grant?

  • frogkailo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi all,
      I spoke yesterday with Graham Stewart http://williamgrahamstewart.com/
      and he mentioned to me that he worked with Comic relief
      http://www.comicrelief.com/ and that gave me an idea. I know that
      our friend Ken Owino of Nafsi acrobats is working with children's in
      the Kenyan slums and this situation now in Kenya is much much worse,
      and since I think we are doing good job (fast, appropriate and
      efficient) I think perhaps now, considering our meager funds, is a
      good time to approach some charity for a grant. I think that we can
      apply for a grant, but since I don't know anything about that I ask
      for help and explanations. I remember Ricardo mentioned something
      about writing grants and know that Pam is involved in some charity so
      I would like to know more about this,and generally do you all think
      this is this venue worth of our efforts?

      Thank you all

      Sasha