Re: [holistichelping] John Rogers: Thanks and YES!/Proposal from REPACTED (Collins, Dennis)

  • Denis Kimambo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      Dear John Janet ansd all

      This is great and Janet we are leaving you as our international correspondant, so take the lead, we have pictures to send to the forum Collins will do this immediately we are able to download them.

      Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      Dear John and All,

      Excellent news, thanks so much!  I would love that contact info:  I'm at kaippg@earthlink. net, if you would rather send that to an individual. Or I can write to you:  what is your email address?

      Dennis and Collins, let's connect in a couple days and start the ball rolling (with the help of a little money magnetism, haha!!).

      With excitement and all best wishes, Janet