re: [holistichelping] Press release by youths in Nakuru

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      Dear Denis , Joy and all,
      I agree with Joy this message has a very positve content and it's very clear. So I would like we make an effort to send to newspare, radios...it would be great if it could reach  youth all over the country!
      Maria Agnese

      Joy Tang <joy@...> ha scritto:
      Dear Dennis,

      Thanks for your energy and great courage advocating for peace and unity.

      I posted the Press Release to Global Voices as I do feel the positive energy and actions from this workgroup need to be spread!
      1.  http://www.globalvo icesonline. org/2008/ 01/11/kenya- bloggers- seek-to-heal- a-wounded- nation/

      2/  http://www.globalvo icesonline. org/2008/ 01/24/kenyan- bloggers- back-to-almost- normal-life/
      "Kenya's road to peace is yet to come alive. I am part of a global effort and network to keep the communication going on the ground through human network for peace resolution. The network's effort is Pyramid of Peace which treads together real time stories from the deep land of Kenya from tribe to tribe. We need Global Voices to connect with the effort by building peace through storytelling on the ongoing basis. The work group is http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?HelpKenyans
      Please join us in any way you can. We need the stories to be told and people connected."
      with Peace and Unity,
      Joy