RE: [holistichelping] Video Editing/Ken?

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      Nice to hear from you Janet. Yes, I am looking at ways to provide easy access to fair healthcare. There is a debate in the Kenya Parliament - there was earlier - on whether to start socialized medicine. That debate has not been resolved. I assume it's under the table for now. But I'll wait to hear. Thanks for the intro. You're an Angel.

      Asif

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer