Beautifull side of peace

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      Dear Andrius,
      We muust not only warn on the danger of
      continuos..violence but also..what peace can bring.
      Development
      Production
      Good health
      Wealth
      Creativity
      Systems.
      Well..this must be done..howc can we do this..am
      asking joy..it was Dale carnigie..in his book..HOW TO
      WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE..OTHERS HE
      SAID...when.teaching men..behave like they are
      taeching you.
      The question..of the teacher and the student does not
      come..her is how can we bring back the glory of kenya.
      Can..just begin by printing tshirts wrien..with sighns
      to the deaf..and for all languages on oeace..this is
      very good for the village,including,hats for old
      men,caps for yout and tishirts,leso for women.
      We are to step foward for areal move.
      Now this is along time process..but good men live on
      what they read especialy the deaf..we can start with
      producing..1000 pcs different sizes and colurs with
      kenya flag..this is not aparty symbol.
      Please lets pt this together.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
        Andrius..this is well represented..Iknow Ram..an
        asian..in kisumu..he can print them..cheaply..yes
        indeed...HUMANITY INFRONT OF POLITICS..This sounds
        nice in kikuyu..lets..see what next but very good..
        What do you say.
        TOM. and to dholuo..HUMANITY FIRST

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008

          tom ochuka wrote:
          > Dear Andrius,
          > We muust not only warn on the danger of
          > continuos..violence but also..what peace can bring.
          > Development
          > Production
          > Good health
          > Wealth
          > Creativity
          > Systems.
          > Well..this must be done..howc can we do this..am
          > asking joy..it was Dale carnigie..in his book..HOW TO
          > WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE..OTHERS HE
          > SAID...when.teaching men..behave like they are
          > taeching you.
          > The question..of the teacher and the student does not
          > come..her is how can we bring back the glory of kenya.
          > Can..just begin by printing tshirts wrien..with sighns
          > to the deaf..and for all languages on oeace..this is
          > very good for the village,including,hats for old
          > men,caps for yout and tishirts,leso for women.
          > We are to step foward for areal move.
          > Now this is along time process..but good men live on
          > what they read especialy the deaf..we can start with
          > producing..1000 pcs different sizes and colurs with
          > kenya flag..this is not aparty symbol.
          > Please lets pt this together.

          > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

          > Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • tom ochuka
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
            Dear ANDRIUS,JOT AND JANET....
            Yes young men seems to have been really heared with
            election outcome..some are breathing fire..I TOOK TIME
            WITH THE DEAF..HEN THE HEARING...We must really give
            them..the beauty of peace and aplace to put their
            reall energy..with the energy they can put roadblocks
            especially in the evennings..how can we just put
            them..to
            Engage in talks as they play.
            1 Balls
            2 Volley ball nets
            3 Peace T SHIRTS
            This we can get in kisumu..
            Lets r this out.
            The game will attract all..even Asins in kisumu..who
            lost properties.
            We shall get to know if they are still able to open
            the shops.
            Tom Ochuka