Re: [holistichelping] Fantastic, Dennis: Thanks!!/Joy: GREAT idea for airtime!/Tom

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      Dear ALL,
      I have just got aliitle time out..it was difficult
      three difficult days of indoors..thnks..Andrius you
      aclled and I MISSED IT BEEN GETTING TO LOOK FOR MEANS
      OUSIDE EVEN FOR MILK THAT HAD DOUBLED..The price
      eachmorning must try to go to the neighbourhood for
      security to see if deaf children are ok.
      Thanks Janet for the offer ...just send whatever
      ...ineed to share with families hidden in kisumu..I
      have kisilu..and Mary not luos..they are really
      needy..Through money gram as you did before can help
      shop up once for them.
      Thanks KEnn..It was good sharing airtime with
      you,have you made it to kisumu..mamamike well done you
      just got me comunicating..I HAVE MADE KENDAGOR IN
      KERICHO ..PUT THE YOUTHS TO WORK AND NOT BURN BUSES..
      I need to talk to him tonight.
      Thnks Joy ..our dream..of paece in kisumu and
      rebuilding it needs agood design and heads
      together..hoipe you get this .I WOULD LOVE TO MEET
      Ken..we just had atel call.
      Tom oChuka.
      --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hello Dear Dennis and All,

      Thanks so much for letting us know this, dear friend,
      though I did not realize you would be getting so much
      less than I paid for when I ordered. I can send more
      to each of you, or one and then you can pass some on
      to the other.

      I'm delighted and relieved abt the money too, and hope
      it helps a bit!

      Joy, it is marvelous to hear from you, and that you
      will be helping Tom! I was just abt to send him
      credits too, but perhaps a Moneygram would be better
      in this case.

      It's wonderful news abt Kennedy, and I will do this
      networking mail tonight or tomorrow. I also want to
      draw our GRASSUP folks into this, one of whom is
      linked to Ken Chelimo (Charles Ogada and UCRC...Ken
      also knows KAIPPG's James Onyango), as well as folks
      you know in Nairobi, like Fred Ouko of KCYP. Have
      Kennedy and Fred met already (my mind says "yes")?

      You have written in your letter: "He (Kennedy) said
      there are a lot of unknown situations from point A to
      point B where people need to travel to and from. With
      the airtime support, people would be able to get
      information to enable them make sound decisions."

      This is a hugely important point to make about use of
      airtime, and our emerging "emergency network": not
      just the personal and anecdotal conversations abt
      travel conditions, but a formal and central focus on
      that aspect of a situation, both for our friends and
      colleagues, and for helping others to make travel
      decisions too.

      Will look forward to working together on this and
      thanks so much for your kindness, energy, and
      life-saving ideas! Love and Peace, Janet

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?