Helping each other in Cameroon, Tanzania, Kenya

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      I want to write a letter on how we can work together to help each other,
      especially in Africa.

      Wendi and Njua of ACTWID KONGADZEM in Cameroon, I am very glad to hear
      from you! I look forward to your letters. Yes, perhaps we can help
      each other. Please write more about your activities.

      I lead Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, a laboratory for serving and
      organizing independent thinkers around the world. We're very
      interested to have the widest variety of thinkers. So it's very
      exciting to get letters from Cameroon! If you can write about what you
      care in life, then you are helping us. Also, you are helping us
      understand who you are, and by publishing your thoughts on the Internet,
      perhaps you will meet somebody who can help you, too. I think it is
      important that we show each other what we can do without money. For

      * Write to us your concerns for yourself and for others. Help us
      understand how you think. What is your deepest value in life, that
      includes all your other values? What is a question that you don't know
      the answer to, but intend to answer? How can we help you so that you
      can help others? What is a project that you are working on? Why is
      that project important to you?
      * Create web pages with this information. We can help you create such
      pages at our wiki. Or do you have your own website?
      * Respond to other people's letters. If you can respond, then we know
      that we can have a working relationship with you.

      If you do these things, then more people can find you and understand
      you. This also helps us to learn to work together. I want to see that
      you have your own thinking, your own values, your own questions, your
      own activity. Then I can understand how I and others can connect with
      you. This has worked with us and Samwel Kongere in Kenya. Once we get
      to know each other's values, and see what we do without money, then we
      can try to find resources for small projects. I hope we might try this!

      Helen Mahoo of Tanzania, Thank you for your letter and chat! And thank
      you to Benoit Couture for introducing us. I am excited that you met
      Maria Agnese Giraudo. Thank you for your news! I invite you to join
      our laboratory's groups, including
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/holistichelping/ led by Janet Feldman for
      helping people in every way (especially with the challenges in Africa,
      send a blank message to holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) We
      also have a group where Benoit is especially active
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingGod/ to foster God's leadership as
      an independent thinker in our midst (send a blank message to
      lovinggod-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) Please write more about
      yourself! Do you have "a deepest value that includes all your other
      values"? Do you have "a question that you don't know the answer to, but
      intend to answer"? These help us understand how we might work
      together. We have collected a list of answers here:

      Dear Tom Ochuka of Deaf Impact in Kenya, Thank you for your important
      work and for alerting us to Achieng. I imagine that the best way for us
      to help is by connecting with you. Our lab works as a network of
      independent thinkers. We all "care about thinking" and that helps us
      understand each other's values and hold each other accountable to them.
      I invite you to join us at Janet's group Holistic Helping (send a blank
      message to holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ) Please help us
      learn from you what kind of help is most effective. Samwel Kongere
      lives on Rusinga Island and he can tell you more about our lab.

      Thank you to all for including us in your thoughts!

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania