Samwel agrees to work on our bird flu project

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Samwel Kongere of Kenya was back online today. We had a short chat, the
      main point of which is that Samwel agrees to work for Lucas on our bird
      flu project. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mejoresvias/message/82
      Lucas leaves very soon for his vacation so I hope to hear soon if he was
      able to send the money before he leaves. Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu
      Sodas, http://www.ms.lt

      Samwel: Hi Andrius :: good there :: I am back and show what
      transpered while I was A way

      Andrius: hi

      Samwel: I did just returned today and going thruogh mails there is
      alot I should fine

      Andrius: lucas wants you to work for him :: please let him know if
      you agree

      Samwel: I wanted this plan form him and wrote him toady :: I mean
      the questionaire

      Andrius: see my letter about our plan for this work if it is ok

      Samwel: I cannot refuse somthing from you nad through you you are
      my buddy :: re send it

      Samwel: ok let me go through it

      Andrius: please let us know if our plan makes sense, or if we
      should change it or can improve it

      Samwel: sawa... good in KISWAHILI

      Andrius: i am sorry this is the link
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mejoresvias/message/82

      Samwel: That was just the chat :: Yes i can given the format, I
      will go on with his suggestion

      Andrius: so it is ok? let him know so he can send you the money ::
      did you read my letter :: did you see about the 4 people to interview
      and the 8 volunteers to organize?

      Samwel: It is Ok as i am sending you this you can as well tell him
      to send the other details required and we can go ahead :: yes but he
      must clarify what the four people are to do what and the 8 :: ...and
      this will for the whole work and I will on well :: are there? :: i will
      work for Lucas ::

      Andrius: Good, I just want to check if you read this letter:

      Samwel: I am printing it :: I will collect Maria Agnese on 9th And
      would thank your connection to this

      Andrius: yes I'm happy for both of you

      Samwel: and this a wonderful connection and I hope more new things
      will come

      Andrius: ok, I'm glad for your work! I leave my desk now for a whlile