Re: SPAM-LOW: [holistichelping] Re: Samwel's map of Internet accesspoints in Rusinga Island

  • lucas.gonzalez@canarias.org
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2006
      Jeff,

      Yes - we need to become good wiki-gardners. I hope I'll be able to learn more about how ProWiki works, and also what Andrius et al are doing (at first I felt I was dancing on shaky ground, and I don't know if things are better now).

      In very practical terms, I guess the Mbitan project (and in time what Andrius is suggesting for Kirchback) will be the oportunity to iron out the how-to to create the apropriate wiki-pages. We need to have a project, create pages under that project, and link within and across projects. The specifics of that escape me, but maybe Andrius and of course Helmut can give us a handful of already working pages so that "how links work" is aparent and replicable by us? I think this would be most helpful!

      I won't be available in August, but I'd love to do just that. So I'll do some thinking and maybe write some by email - hoping that that will be useful, which I don't see as likely. :-/ (Or I'll magically have a couple of hours before I go.)

      Lucas