Re: SPAM-LOW: [holistichelping] Re: [globalvillages] add tilapia to the mix

  • Jeff Buderer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2006
      Lucas,

      It is that if you decide to do several things and incorporate them into
      one project then a strategy is needed for that and a thorough discussion
      to consider each of them in relation to the whole. Someone or a
      committee of people should also make a decision in terms of what to
      include and how to proceed.

      We also need a project manager, and also a page managed by the project
      manager that lists the various components of the project and how and why
      they are to be linked together.

      Then each component will have a link to another page explaining that
      components role in the larger plan including the strategy as well as the
      tasks that need to be completed.

      Jeff