Re: [aryi] Re: Meet Maria Agnese Giraudo: Visiting Tanzania and Kenya in July-August (publishing a focus)

  • kaippg@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 23, 2006
      Dear Charles, Kennedy, Maria Agnese, and All,

      Hello and excellent to hear from you both!  I will post this to Holistic Helping too, where the message and discussion originated, and Kennedy, it would be excellent if you can take charge of linking up Charles, Sam, yourself, and Maria Agnese!  Charles, delighted by your interest, and so glad to see you are in Kisumu.

      I have friends (orgs) there--3 of which are ARYI members (Lake Fellowship, YES Club, and St. Rita's)--and others including Reachout, Deaf Impact Ministry, WiRED Kenya, Children First (formerly St. Anne's Orphanage), WIFIP (a GRASSUP partner), TICH, and others. It would be terrific to some enlarged networking and collaboration, which might spread these activities to a wider field of action, and for the benefit of many communities.

      It would be great to know more abt your efforts too, Charles, ie the Kisumu Children's Centre. Do you know and/or work with some of the others above?

      With all best wishes and appreciation, and Maria Agnese will be in the Mbita (and possibly Kisumu) area the first week of August, I believe. Maria, hope your travels are going well, and deepest thanks for your interest and support, and for the invaluable gift of the laptop, which will make a crucial difference to the work there and also in our related forums and endeavors.

      Are there any other ARYI members interested?  Let us know!  Janet (Feldman, kaippg@...)

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 26, 2006
        Dear all,
        Thanks Janet for your message, I would like to meet you, where are you now?
        I thank very much everybody, at first Andrius, for this great creative work in sharing  ideas and collaboration together. I would like to share with you some basic ideas of our collaboration. I'm very frustrated  because of failure of a project in Tanzania . I' m not very experienced although I'm   a middle aged woman. I want to learn from this experience and I want to stop prejudices  between local people  and people like me coming from Europe or USA . I strongly believe that the  only way to succeed  is mutual understanding and collaboration.  So I would like to discuss with everybody how to put it in practice.
        I'm very happy that  Leonard Boniface contacted me and I 'll meet him in DAR  as soon as possible. Leaonard is very active in working in different projects for youth    for education and HIV/AIDS  prevention , who sent me his project
        Mobile Youth Container Bus Centre in Tanzania    bonnylenny@...
         I hope that  he is in touch with you, anyway I'll  invite  you to cantact him.
         I'll meet Helen Maloo too, a  young Tanzanian girl. Please don't have great expectations, I'm just a librarian  but I want to go in deep in this issue of collaboration.
        Now I'm in Sanaa and I enjoy this beautiful town and so kind people!
        All the best!
        Maria Agnese Giraudo

      • Jeff Buderer
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 27, 2006
          Dear Maria,

          Thanks for the infomation about your experiences in Tanzania. Without
          knowing the context or details of the situation I cant consider the
          situation in terms of lessons learned. However, it is clear that a
          pattern is emerging without the grassroots with on the one hand a lack
          of due dilligence on the part of those in the grassroots seeking to help
          and on the other side a group of people who take either take advantage
          of this in Africa and other developing regions.

          The situation in Africa needs to be considered in relation to
          understanding these failures. Meaning that it is very difficult in many
          regions to operate effectively given the many logistical challenges as
          well as in many cases a culture of dispair and depression about what
          seems like solving overwhelming problems. That is I feel the best way to
          overcome those issues of prejudices - to understand the challenges of
          everyday life in Africa as well as in other developing regions of the
          world and to talk about them in a way similar to the manner you have
          initiated here.

          Jeff

        • Maria Agnese Giraudo
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 4, 2006
            Dear Jeff and  all,
            I'm sorry I couldn't answer  you before. I really appreciated what you wrote and I like to confront myself with people like you. I'm fully involved now in the life year. Two young people I caring for, the project of women who is not yet started and perhaps it will start later. I'm in touch with peole in Kenya through Janet and I'm  a little worry of expectations they have.  Janet is helping me so much. The matter is that what comes from Europe and west world is not always good, and people are not always skilled. I think that is not possible generalize but I think  that skilled local people can work in much more effective way that foreners.  So I'm very convinced that we must at first collaborate to develop local skills and therefore to increase the capacity of woking.
            Bye! We keep in touch!
            Maria Agnese Giraudo

            (Feldman, kaippg@earthlink. net)

          • Benoit
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 4, 2006
              Dear Maria, Janet and all,

              Before joining the group, I wanted to first be engaged personaly
              with Africa, from my ground position in Edmonton, Canada. I now am
              grounded in that I now am in touch and set to work with one woman
              from Sirrea Leonne and another one from Sudan who works as an NGO
              employee under who's supervision, I work at my initiative "Healing
              the Inner Circle".
              The lady from Sierrea Leonne has managed to raise the funds for a
              school in her village. As well as keeping up with ongoing
              improvements to the school, she also has a cell phone number now
              that the children of her area are circulating amongst themselves and
              at the appropriate time, they reach out to her for help to get away
              from the soldiers life into which they got abducted to serve. She
              then puts in gear the search and rescue of these children.
              My other Edmonton contact works for a local initiative amongst new
              comers to Canada. It is called Action for Healthy Communities. I
              am hoping and studying how we could set the grounds and conditions
              together, to grow the infrastructure that can offer the new comers
              with the training and the service to deploy their training back into
              their homeland, with all the support for the task at hand. I call
              it the Activation of the Human Cleansing River.
              Currently, the African person with whom I am in touch and who is
              still in Africa is Helen. Maria, you met with her in Tanzania and
              now, I am here to describe the invitation to the idea of releasing
              this Activation of the Cleasing River. At the moment it is, but a
              small trickle through the damm of past history; but there are many
              trickles and we are activated in the improvisation of the currency
              of times!!!
              From my ground position as a stay-at-home-dad-grand-dad-citizen-
              voter-taxpayer, this current represents the hope for me, that Canada
              is given the opportunity to move in high gear with our peace
              missions, and break through the damm that is holding back the needed
              flow of sanity and wisdom to adjust defense budget levels to the
              development's demands.

              QUICK OVERVIEW

              After 14 months of participation with Minciu Sodas vision, I feed my
              dreamwork capacities at investing all of my focus toward the day
              when people like Andrius, Janet, Jeff, Joy, Franz and all the
              gravity of intelligence, liberating us all from the stronghold of
              military's thinking. This experience is to me, like a living embryo
              of solemn beauty of being human being cultivated from each one's of
              our inner most being.
              In that dreamwork of living universal poetry, I see the Cleasing
              River as a very palpable reality, waiting for us to get our way from
              cyber space.
              Here is the kind of basic package, in which I see us all emerging to
              gather around, and to set out the the training ground and deployment
              mission:

              Mobile production units for developing countries - Worldwide
              Partners program

              SN World Foundation will supply to countries and developing regions
              the technology and necessary support for production in series of
              Mini-plants in mobile containers (40-foot). The Mini-plant system is
              designed in such a way that all the production machinery is fixed on
              the platform of the container, with all wiring, piping, and
              installation parts; that is, they are fully equipped... and the Mini-
              plant is ready for production.

              More than 700 portable production systems: Bakeries, Water
              purification, Dehydrated food, Steel Nails, Fruit juice preparation,
              Tire Retreading, Reinforcement Bar Bending for Construction
              Framework, Sheeting for Roofing, Ceilings and Façades, Plated Drums,
              Aluminum Buckets, Injected Polypropylene Housewares, Pressed
              Melamine Items (Glasses, Cups, Plates, Mugs, etc.), Mufflers,
              Construction Electrically Welded Mesh, Plastic Bags and Packaging,
              Medical assistance mobile units, Sanitary Material, Hypodermic
              Syringes, Hemostatic Clamps, etc.

              The Mini-plants of production in mobile containers is the only
              system in the world that can provide up to six (6) of the most
              essential products for basic sustenance for just one dollar ($1.00)
              per day.

              SN World Foundation has started a Co-investment program for the
              installation of small Assembly Plants to manufacture, in series, the
              Mini-plants of portable production on site, region or country where
              required. One of the most relevant features is the fact that these
              plants will be connected to the International Trade System, with
              access to more than 50 million raw materials, products and services
              and automatic transactions for world trade.

              Due to financial reasons, involving cost and social impact, the best
              solution is setting up Assembly Plants on the same countries and
              regions, using local resources (labor, some equipment, etc.) SN
              World Foundation participates at 50% (fifty percent) for investment
              of each Assembly Plant.

              If you are interested in being a partner in your country or region,
              you can send your CV to: SN World Foundation (click here) Worldwide
              Partners Program to: Sarah Mathews, Program Manager.

              If you received this in error or would like to be removed from our
              list, please return us indicating: remove or un-subscribe in subject
              field, Thanks. The TechNews, Editor
              © 2005 THE TECH NEWS. All rights reserved.
              In my part of the dreamwork, I see us being blessed with all of the
              Canadian military transport equipment and training facility at our
              disposal for such a mission. The first task, is inner peace...then
              lets get on with the job to demonstrate how we deploy life over
              death's strongholds of terror-anti-terror!

              Van Morrison sings: "...for the healing, goes on, with the
              dreaming...

              ...let's dream on, sweet holistic-wholistic people...

              peace,
              Benoit Couture
              -------------------------------------

              --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, Maria Agnese Giraudo

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 4, 2006
                Hi Maria,

                Truth is we are all so busy and so we do the best we can.

                Thats an interesting point it may well be that the capacities of local
                people are superior to those who come in to supposedly help them. That
                is why it is to me at least to see it as a process of mutual growth and
                development rather than a one sided equation.

                The development community is in like all establishment structures in
                upheaval. Hopefully what will emerge is that something that is in
                realization that the idea of development is a fluid concept. Is a
                country that encourages waste of resources to the extent the USA does
                really all that advanced?

                Someone once pointed out that the value of the work being done in
                developing countries is many cases of the same quality than that of what
                is being done in affluent ones yet people are not being paid the same
                amount to that work. Some might that the distinction between developing
                and undeveloping is more of a psychological construct of presumed
                superiority and inferiority than it is any real inability to perform
                work effectively. In addition this psychological lack of value is
                reinforced and supported by established economic structures and
                instruments of power and control.

                Jeff

                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 7, 2006
                  Dear Benoit and all...
                  Thanks a lot Benois, for your message so reach of ideas and inspiration. I'll  answer you later, I' m back from a weekend on the beach with Helen, part of my Tanzanian family, Leonard Boniface and friends...I'm very happy to stay with  Helen and Leonard. I appreciate a lot them and I would like to start to collaborate  and put in touch with Samwel and Kennedy. I have invited  Leonard Boniface to join MS list. Now I'm in hurry  because i lost  the report of the meeting with Leonard associations. I'll write again then I'll send to everybody.         .
                  All the best!
                  Marias Agnese Giraudo

[...]

                  From my ground position as a stay-at-home- dad-grand- dad-citizen-

                  ------------ --------- --------- --------- -----

                  ------------ --------- --------- -------

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 7, 2006
                    Dear Jeff and all,

                    thanks for your message. You inspire me new ideas and I  agree  with you on the content of it. I'll answer you later.
                    Please Samwel and Kennedy join to   this discussion. I'm so happy to meet you and find a good enviroment  for my growth too!
                    Kwaheri!

                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 7, 2006
                      Agnese, Greetings to Samwel, Kennedy and all! I'm very happy for your
                      work together.

                      I found this note to you at our wiki from Charles of the Kisumu Children
                      Center.

                      I am keen to meet Maria in kisumu city ,kenya on 8-8-06 .once you are in
                      town take oginga odinga street in the main city centre .ask for Standard
                      Newspapers Regional office , second floor,and you will meet me there
                      during office hours you can call me directly on tel.0735195156. or
                      2021866kisumu May God bless your trip- kisumu children centre and school
                      needs you charles at our wiki from

                      Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:

                      > Dear Jeff and all,
                      >
                      > thanks for your message. You inspire me new ideas and I agree with
                      > you on the content of it. I'll answer you later.
                      > Please Samwel and Kennedy join to this discussion. I'm so happy to
                      > meet you and find a good enviroment for my growth too!
                      > Kwaheri!
                      > Maria Agnese Giraudo
                    • samuel kongere
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 7, 2006
                        Dear maria Agnese,

                        As, it is we are meeting with you on 9Th and then plan our movement in Kenya and your destination to Mbita. I am already in Nairobi and waiting to meet you on Wednesday as we planned, if it is necessary to book for a hotel for one night you can let me know, we can either move to  and then meet the members in Kisumu later.

                        Anything new on your side is appreciated and we need to make a good impact for your visit improve more networks and new members.

                        Thanks
                        Samwel

                        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
                        Cell: +254 725 600 439
                        Computer specielist
                        Community Development

                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Maria Agnese Giraudo
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 7, 2006
                          Dear Samwel,
                          In Nairobi I have to change travel cheques in a bank, at the airport too, then we can go to buy the laptop. Decide you if we have to sleep in Nairobi or go suddently to Mbita. I trust you, you know what is better. Of course i would like to go as soon as possible there ans  save money. Please book or buy bus tickets, I'll refund  you later.
                          Kwaheri!
                          Maria Agnese Giraudo

                          samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:
                          Dear maria Agnese,

                          As, it is we are meeting with you on 9Th and then plan our movement in Kenya and your destination to Mbita. I am already in Nairobi and waiting to meet you on Wednesday as we planned, if it is necessary to book for a hotel for one night you can let me know, we can either move to  and then meet the members in Kisumu later.

                          Anything new on your side is appreciated and we need to make a good impact for your visit improve more networks and new members.

                          Thanks
                          Samwel

                          MBITA  040305-KENYA.
                          Cell: +254 725 600 439
                          Computer specielist
                          Community Development

                          Do You Yahoo!?
                          http://mail. yahoo.com

                        • samuel kongere
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 11, 2006

                            Dear Janet, Charles, Bernadette and All,

                            I need to take this opportunity to tell members that we were in Nairobi on 9th AUG and through Maria Agnese generosity to me, she bought me a wonderful Laptop which is not going to Help me a lone but will spearhead the work we do for our Communities together, I thank Andrius, Janet, Maria Agnese for the good collaboration and network. I am thankful to this wonderful desire for my success. Maria Is doing well in RUSINGA Island. Thank you Maria Agnese Live long and help others.

                            I am glad as anybody else in the list to inform you that Maria Agnese Giraudo is already in Kenya and we arrived in Rusinga Island yesterday while very tired and we could not visit anybody, for this matter. We planned to visit our group Udogo youth development group and our Association Rusinga Island Child and Family programme where she is to see our activities and the impact we have in the community as a whole.

                            From here we are to meet Ken Onyango and learn to share his activities in ICT,
                            We are very sorry for the misinformation to the members for the Kisumu meeting we are planning to go there on 14th AUG so please organise this meeting at around 11 a.m or 12 pm you can decide where to meet all the members.

                            We apologise for the poor communication and Maria Agnese from tomorrow will send a report of the already visited areas. You can give us details of how to meet there in Kisumu My cell phone number is +254 725 600 439 and we will take the Lwanda Kotieno route to Kisumu.

                            So Bernadette, Charles, and the rest can meet us there,

                            Have a good day
                            Samwel

                            MBITA  040305-KENYA.
                            Cell: +254 725 600 439
                            Computer specielist
                            Community Development

                          • Maria Agnese Giraudo
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 12, 2006
                              Dear all,
                              i want to thank everybody  of the list , at first Andrius and Janet for their help and assistance in my travel. I'm in Rusinga Island with Sawuel and  I'm so positively impressed by the beauty of the place and the by  the people I met since my arrival on the 10th...at first by Samwel!
                               In Nairobi I met a group of yougs "Nafsi Africa Acrobats" who perform as acrobats. They teach acrobatics to street children in Nairobi slums. I could meet some children and assist at a lesson. I'll remeber it forever...
                              I'll send you soon information of the group of acrobas. They'll come soon to Italy  and are intersted in contacting associations or group to arrange other performance in Europe.
                              Contact:  Ken Owind                 nafsiafricaacro@...
                              I'll send you soon also reports of meetings with a group of women, with the Responsible of CCF  in Ruginsa and the group of Youngs. Yesterday  I met Kennedy Onyango and we are  talking about  how to improve our ICT skills and about printing on demand. Tomorrow we'll meet again and we'll send a report next days.
                              On monday 14th  we'll go to Kisumu to meet other people. I'm sorry for misunderstandigs. I'm very happy to meet them and I'apologize for  poor communication with people interested in the project of "printing in demand". I hope we keep  in touch.
                              Bye!
[...]

                              From here we are to meet Ken Onyango and learn to share his activities in ICT,

                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 12, 2006

                                NAFSI AFRIKA'S STREET CHILDREN REHABILITATION PROGRAMME.

                                  Nafsi Afrika acrobats is a name coined from a swahili word meaning
                                the soul of Afrika.
                                It was started in 2002 but dully registered in 2005 with the Ministry
                                of culture and social services.
                                The group is based in Dagoretti constituency of
                                Nairobi
                                and run their
                                activities from their offices in kabiria-satellitte(
                                Nairobi
                                ).
                                Most of them having limited educational background and from poor
                                backgrounds(up-brought in the slum's setting), experienced the harsh life in
                                the ghetto and occasionally got trapped in drugs and  crime
                                influences.
                                After  bumping into each other and realising that they were blessed
                                with smilar artistic skills that they would exploit for a livelihood,
                                Nafsi Afrika acrobats was born.
                                After six years of succesfull existence as a family of seven, they saw
                                the need of projecting and leaving a mark in the community.
                                Setting an example to be emulated by fellow youths in
                                Kenya
                                .
                                Street families  being a big problem in
                                Kenya
                                , and witnessing street
                                kids graduating into hard-core criminals and ending up being gunned down
                                they felt concerned and initiated a programme to address street
                                childrens' plight.
                                There exist a strong attachment between us and the kids as most of them
                                are from families we know and we can relate with them easily in their
                                language, having been from similar backgrounds.
                                Currently the programme is run from three training centers in the
                                Ghettos;Kawangware Lutheran church,Waithaka social hall and Daggoretti
                                market training grounds.
                                The problem the groups faces currenly is intergrating, sustaining and
                                keeping the kids together always as it forces us to respond to some of
                                their daily needs as in feeding them, and providing them with clothings.
                                Due to the above problem most of them are on and off, forcing as to
                                reach out to them and search them always for training.
                                In the near future the group plans to set up a day care center from
                                where all activities shall be run and some of the children's basic needs
                                responded to.

                                Nafsi Afrika street children outreach programme is designed to capacity
                                build street children and empower them on gainful livelihood in the
                                field of arts and arts – related activities in the city and it’s environ.
                                Emphasis is put on developing the capacity of the street children and
                                other unfortunate youths to participate, as appropriate, in urban
                                poverty reduction responsibilities, and also elimination of such vices like
                                crime and drug abuse. Its rationale lies in the provision of a
                                friendly approach to training opportunities in acrobatics, dance,
                                music, drama, and fine arts and crafts.

                                PROJECT MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
                                The overall aim of this project is to provide artistic empowerment
                                services to street children, especially those most vulnerable, residing in
                                Nairobi
                                , aged 3 to 26 years.

                                  VISION
                                Nairobi
                                ,
                                Nafsi Afrika acrobats empowers the street wise generation to have
                                ownership of the reformation and development process and be agents of
                                transformation in the city of
                                Nairobi
                                .

                                  MISSION
                                To facilitate the empowerment of the street children in the city to
                                have greater ownership of the development and reformation process through
                                disseminating relevant information, imparting appropriate skills and
                                formation of performing teams, so that the competence and professional
                                qualification achieved, may be placed at the service of these children
                                and street youths, thus contributing to the development of the city of
                                Nairobi and assist in prevention or alleviation of the street children
                                and steet youths or rather street families problem.
                                The street children and street youthful generation need to acquire or
                                exploit their relevant artistic skills to help them take decisions and
                                actions that give them more control of their own lives and thus enable
                                them participate actively in the boarder development process instead of
                                graduating into car jackers, bank robbers, muggers, conmen, or
                                criminals.

                                  Area of focus for the project includes:
                                a) Participates in the outreaches, identification, consolidation,
                                convincing, training and evaluation of training progress and the training
                                programmes. providing in particular, assistance in training and
                                facilitation of traininig equipments and props.
                                b) Assist in providing, or help in negotiating for show
                                employment-counseling services to competent groups and in particular, in job search
                                and marketing of their artistic careers.
                                c) Assist in coordination of contract opportunities and in the
                                formulation of job opportunities matrix, which links employers or agents with
                                artists job seekers.
                                d) Assist in identifying /soliciting for existing donors and
                                coordinating referrals of   the formed acrobatics and dance groups with willing
                                donors and employers.

                                  In specific the project has been designed to address the following
                                basic components:
                                To provide Contracts ,a plat-form for artistic improvement and
                                marketing, employment opportunities so as to have more access to job markets
                                to these artistically endowed street children and street youths.

                                To promote and empower the street children and youths with relevant
                                information and  artistic skills on employment creation.

                                To undertake activities geared toward preventing criminality among the
                                street children and youths.

                                To assess street children and youths  needs.

                                To reduce street children and youths vulnerability especially those
                                residing in the urban areas and ghetto settings by initiating programmes
                                that address their plight.

                                To develop a network of street kids and youth, youth organizations,
                                government (through the local administration), N.G.O's,Arts agents and
                                employers.

                                To provide up-to date information and involve the street children and
                                youths in the following areas -:
                                Employment
                                Culture and sports
                                Health
                                Education and training
                                Environment
                                IT training
                                INTERVENTIONS:
                                Interventions can be through three key-ways:
                                Through supporting the economic and social development efforts in
                                different sectors, in particular those, which stimulate a demand for
                                self-reliance, such as  basic education besides arts training for the Street
                                children to improve financially,

                                Through productive dialogue between all the children involved  and not
                                involved in the project  with the aim of forging effective
                                understanding of the causes, reasons and consequences of any activity undertaken.

                                Through assisting in the rehabilitation process, improving of poverty
                                alleviation activities for all and capacity build the disadvantaged, as
                                in using the same rehabilitated street children in outreaching for, and
                                recruiting more street children.

                                Currently besides the actual acrobatics and dance training that Nafsi
                                Acrobats extend to these children volutarilly, The group also negotiate
                                and invite experts and stake holders in other artistic fields and also
                                organisations involved with youth development, to extend workshop
                                programmes to these children and youths.

                                Contact: KEN OWINO nafsiafricaacro@...

                              • Benoit
                                Message 15 of 15 , Aug 12, 2006

                                  Hi everyone,

                                  Could we all keep our minds open to build a promotional strategy to frame succesfully the following idea that I just sent to Ken Owino to get the funding for his work.  After the copy of the letter to Ken, I share my thoughts on how I think Minciu Sodas can get positioned as servants to the cause. ----------------------------

                                  Dear Ken Owino,

                                  I got to know of your work this morning by reading these 2 letters:

                                  In case you had not heard, there is an acrobatic circus that originated from Montréal's street which has grown into an industry with schools and permanent stages being constructed all around the world.  They had their beginning when a politician who was running to become Premier of the province of Québec was walking by the street performers and one of the performers said to him:  "Give me 5000 dollars and I'll show you what we can do."
                                  That politician got elected and kept his word by giving the initial 5000 dollars.  Now, this guy is billionaire and he delegated work to very competent staff.  They now entertain all around the planet and they support causes like yours, for the sake of developing creative talents from everywhere.
                                  So I urge you to start asking how you could become associated with Guy Laliberté, owner of The Cirque du Soleil and with their operation.  Once you start reaching out, if you get a negative answer, keep on asking how you could interest them better next time you go return to ask, and keep on making a case for yourself and your cause until you strike the right note.
                                  Support of the right kind ought to come into your mission and why not from the people who do the same  work as you do?  http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/company/default.htm
                                  God bless you with your mission and with the funding,

                                  ...all blessings be with us all
                                  Benoit Couture

                                  PROMOTIONAL IDEA BASED ON KEN OWINO'S WORK

                                  As servants to the cause, I suggest that we, all of Minciu Sodas' variety look at Ken's work as a natural African catalysing lenses of all of our potential to build the cultural bridge of inspiration, peace and creativity, designed to feed and to move on with Humanity's Recovery Road of Health-Education-Correction, for all to behold.  By helping Ken to create a short documentary, we could then add to the documentary, a virtual view of what this could become, once all relevant personal and communal angles  get to be adressed from one small band of acrobats to the whole continent.  The virtual view that I speak of is one to be made of all the African ground people who are brewing their thoughts amongst us at the lab, from their respective fields of activities like Samuel, Helen, Janet, Maria and the people of the One Foundation in Cameron that Jeff mentioned recently and all the others.  In other words, the virtual view added to Ken's work is rooted in the experience of real people who are on the front line.  Virtual view is a mean by which to accomodate their vision capacity and by grafting how to proceed with lazer sharp precision in what our skills has to offer  to connect the scalability of the opportunity from micro to macro.  Once equipped with the basic documentary from Ken's work and the virtual view of what Minciu Sodas' thinking can do from such reality, we then apply ourselves to draw the attention of Québec's population by aiming on the air for Guy Laliberté and Cirque du Soleil, via the network of television people who work to help Africa in Québec, Canada.  This offers a perfect avenue to  the French Minciu Sodas yahoo group to join the lab's work directly Back To The Root, a the heart of the connection from the One Village with the Global Villages, catalysing all of our essences into the enrgy of inspiration and of pure execution.  So in order to launch the world wide campaign available from Ken's basic work, I suggest that we aim to do so in the province of Québec as a starting point, so as to invite Cirque du Soleil to shine along with us; we'll then be positioned to quickly  move to add English Canada, unfolding a campaign to draw the support for the development from the virtual picture of Minciu Sodas' promotion to the ground development of the tasks at hand.  From a united dynamic of English-French, we then are positioned to serve the whole spectrum of the other languages offered because the UN's official languages is English-French.  In conclusion, I view that from NAFSI AFRIKA'S STREET CHILDREN REHABILITATION PROGRAMME can be unleash peace, good health and happiness according to the measure of the Solemn Beauty of Being Human answering The Ancient Voice of Humanity's Youth in the fluid adaptation of Common Sense, surfing freely upon the improvisation waves within the currency of times!!!...  The orchard of thoughts is ready to yield some of its produce into materialization...let it be I pray...Amen....

                                  Thank you,  Benoit Couture