How to contact Masimba in Zimbabwe?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2006
      Masimba,

      Thank you again for your letters to our Minciu Sodas laboratory's
      Holistic Helping group. Your work in Zimbabwe is very profound and I
      would like to organize our efforts around you.

      I did not hear from you afterwards. Because of the delicate situation
      in Zimbabwe, I would like to make sure to stay in contact with you that
      you are all right. We want our work together to be constructive and
      positive for all people. You may guide us with your leadership.

      Also, please note that our group's letters are public and kept in online
      archives for all to access. We are able to delete them as needed.

      I have your email. If anybody knows how to contact you by phone or
      otherwise, please let me know. I would like to call you by phone some time.

      Just a note: I was recently in Velenje, Slovenia and librarian Lidija
      Crnko has started a project to help distribute books to the Ghana
      countryside.

      Best wishes in your endeavors!