My trip to Mbita. What about our plans?

  • Loku Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
      Hey Maria

      Hoorey,  Thank you for the generous challenging offer you are making to Samuel, you are not only giving to Samuel, but to the rest of Kenya and also Africa. Your actions have loudly spoken, you are an example to the rest us. Thank you again.
      Hey Samuel, the people of Uganda as well well live by your example.

      Warm regards

      Charles

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
      Dear Kennedy, Samuel and all...
      Thankds Kennedy for your message. I'm arranging with Samuel my travel to Mbita.
      I 'm very convinced to come, at first because I 'm very interested in what you are doing, then because I would like to start a challenging collaboration  with you, to develop personal skills and know how.
      For this reason I 'll give to Samwel a laptop. Because I hope that we  start a committment, sharing ideas, tools, opportunities to develop a possibility of working together for the benefit of the community...and of us, of course!
      I would like also to explain my working situation. Europe is not UK!
      Italy is very contradictory country with an ancient  culture,  but at present it seems  in some area and sector very  advanced, in other very conservative,inefficient...
      So I would like to start to think to get from  Africa  long-distance teaching, updating and so on...
      Regarding the Project of Print on demand, I hope we'll get the collaboration of an Italian businessman working in this field.
      We keep in touch!
      Maria Agnese