Re: [holistichelping] Andrius/Ricardo/Maria Agnese: Moneygram, WU, Mama Mike's

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2008

      Hello Dear Sam!!!

      So delighted and relieved that you are OK, and doing such amazing and invaluable work!  I love this networking we are doing too:  a "pyramid for peace"...or how about a "pyramid of peace", as that makes it "POP"!!

      I so greatly appreciate your thanks, dear friend, for the small amount I am doing, in comparison to you and so many others. Each of us can be helpful in this work we are doing, which is part of its beauty!

      Thank you for confirming too abt Moneygram, and hope everyone will keep this in mind. I may be able to send some directly, and/or we will be gathering more and sending as a larger sum in the near future. As you have elsewhere pointed out, the need for funds-resources (such as credits)-attention-action will continue to be great, esp as shortages and any ongoing political challenges will continue to create antagonism and threats of violence (some of which, sadly, may be carried out).

      I'm humming a song of my own now, sung by The Carpenters (a fitting trade for the rebuilding which must come!), an American singing duo of the 1970s:  "we've only just begun".  But, rather than this being a downhearted feeling (ie so much to do, and the need so huge), it is cause for elation and excitement. After all (to paraphrase another popular American saying): "we've come a long way, baby!".

      With love and blessings to you and all, Janet