Sharing energy at our wikis

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 5:18 AM
      I posted Samwel's maps at our wiki:
      http://www.globalvillages.info/wiki.cgi?GlobalVillages/RusingaIsland
      He also writes vividly about the great challenges they face there.

      I share Helmut's encouragement: "Samwel has done a very good initial
      step to display his environment."

      Helmut writes further how a timely response by members at our wiki
      will help Samwel and others and give them energy. This is something
      that Helmut would like to see more of. He has seen it at many
      successful wikis!

      I have changed the settings so that it is easier to edit a page. It is
      not necessary to login. Just click on the link "Edit". Or click on
      "Add your thoughts". We're all invited to help each other use our
      wikis. It's a bit like writing on a blank piece of paper. We keep
      learning more as we practice.

      Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt