Charles Aboge: Are you OK?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008

      Dear Charles and All,

      I'm posting quickly to find out if you are OK, and if you can update us about how you are doing in Kisumu, which by all accounts appears to have been devastated by the election violence.

      We hope that you and the children in your care at the Kisumu Children's Centre are alright, and that you will let us know when you can.

      In the meantime and always, we pray for your safety and well-being, and send supportive and loving thoughts your way! Blessings always, Janet

      Janet Feldman