World Computer Exchange Shipping Computers for Sale to Kenya Now!

  • kaippg@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006

      Greetings,

      World Computer Exchange has a container enroute to Mombasa scheduled to arrive in two weeks and to be immediately taken to Nairobi.  The consignee is the Kenya ICT Trust Fund.

      One of our Partners has not been able to wire us the required US$1,355 for 20 PIIs delivered ($67.75 each delivered). We give a 5% reduction if Rotary Club, iEARN, and/or Peace Corps volunteers are involved.

      Please let me know if you are interested.  We will release these 20 PIIs to the first WCE Partner that wires us the US$1,355 (after fees).  Please check with me prior to wiring the funds - in case another group has already wired their funds.

      You will be responsible for payment for your % of customs clearance, duties, and taxes; delivery from Nairobi to your site; installation of your desired software; changing the voltage toggle switch on the back of your computers; adapting the wall plugs to that used in Kenya; and repairing any damaged computers (please assume 2 will need repair).

      If you are not already a WCE Partner, we will quickly need your brief answers to most of our 25 implementation questions.  http://www.worldcomputerexchange.org/toolkit_english/implementation_plan_questions.html

      Best wishes,
      Timothy

      Timothy Anderson
      President, World Computer Exchange
      Executive Director, World Computer Exchange - Canada

      www.WorldComputerExchange.org : An international educational non-profit working through 339 Partner organisations in 52 developing countries to help connect more youth to the opportunities of the Internet via our online support volunteers, sister-schools, and donated used computers.  We have shipped over 20,000 computers to connect nearly 2,000 schools with over 800,000 students..

      Please Sponsor the final 1/3 of the sourcing and shipping costs!  Featured campaigns:  Bolivia, Burundi, Jordan, Mexico and Pakistan.   $25 (US) per computer
      http://www.worldcomputerexchange.org/originals/WCE_Vignettes.htm

      WCE-Canada's BN / Registration #: 862843695 RR 0001   Donate at:
      http://www.canadahelps.org/CharityProfilePage.aspx?CharityID=s89787