Zimbabwe: How to make social housing livable

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Dear Masimba Biriwasha,

      Thank you again for writing to us from Zimbabwe. I am inspired by your
      good and brave heart.
      Yes, Nikos is interested that you write us about the social housing
      situation in Zimbabwe. What are you observing and concluding? Please
      write to our Holistic Helping group. Masimba, I hope to work with you.
      I look forward to our work evolving. How can we support you as an
      "independent thinker"?

      I have set up a wiki page for social housing here:
      http://www.findbetterways.info/wiki.cgi?FindBetterWays/SocialHousing

      Meanwhile, I alert Michael Mehaffy to our work for Nikos to organize and
      promote the pattern language community and Nikos's upcoming book "A
      Theory of Architecture" which will be available at
      http://www.umbau-verlag.com We have set up
      http://www.patternlanguages.info and we're assembling at
      find Michael's "Notes on an Incomplete Architecture"
      http://www.tectics.com/page6.html

      in Velenje, Slovenia today