Samwel's work and projects

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006

      Thank you for your detailed letter about your work and projects. I
      share with our Holistic Helping working group and also with Helmut Leitner.

      My only suggestion now is that you "think in parallel". Consider
      different scenarios:
      A) you get no support from outside,
      B) you get a little bit of support (as you are now),
      C) you get a lot of support

      If you think out loud on several tracks than you are making it easy for
      us to help you.
      Also, your description of the situation at Rusinga Island was very
      helpful and quite dramatic.
      It's clear that you and your neighbors are already living the kind of
      hardship that is our worst case scenario for a bird flu pandemic. I
      will try to keep responding.

      Thank you for being with us! Andrius, http://www.ms.lt