SMS from Tom Ochuka - Collabotation with NGOs

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Dear all,
      I send you the sms I got from Tom Ochuka.
      Tom says that he has moved  from his house to 8Km. Gun shot at night. They went round to help  the children. There are no  medicines in the  hospital.

      I see the great efforts of the MSLab , of Andrius at first, and all of us together in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania,UK, US Lithania and so on
      I'm wondering if Minciu Sodas Laboratory with his  flexibility in taking decisions and acting, capacity of taking contacts and sharing ideas could be a very useful support for NGOs  working there.
      The MSlab can't assist too many people and it would be effective to start a synergy with some NGOs there. I think that is responsibility of the MSLab  to  go on in assisting our members and Kenyans we got in touch, but our capacity of providing support in therm of money to get livelihood, medicine and all their basic needs  is very limited. We can keep on doing what we do independently but it would be wise and useful  for people we assist  to join with organizations  with money and logostic capacity  to provide  Kenyans with what they need.
      Keep in touch!
      Maria Agnese