Kennedy Owino urges restraint

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      I spoke with Kennedy Owino of Nafsi Afrika Acrobat
      http://www.nafsiafriacrobats.org Yesterday he arrived back in Nairobi,
      in the Kangware slums. I told him the news I had read that the police
      had stopped today's marches. He said yes and that there were skirmishes
      outside, they were inside and didn't know what was going on. He said,
      "Keep us in prayer. Encourage friends in Kenya to practice restraint.
      Peace begins with us the leaders."

      I note that thanks to donations we're sending small funds to our
      participants in Kenya and will report more as they are received. Right
      now it is not safe outside in some areas such as the Kangware slums. I
      welcome PayPal donations to ms@... Thank you to Ricardo and Agnese.

      I just received a letter from Samwel about his contacts in Eldoret,
      another dangerous area and will call them.

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania