Re: [holistichelping] Re: Maria Agnese Giraudo-Sam-Kennedy/Publishing Intros to Franz's friends in Europe

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2006
      Dear Maria,

      I hope you are living for Tanzania soon and finally you'll be in Mbita in the first week of August. Kindly tell us on how we can help in regard to your itinerary.

      Regards,

      Kennedy and Sam

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
      Dear all,
      thanks everybody:  Janet Feldman,  George Onyango, James Omollo, Cheophas, Kanamaguire,  Masimba Biriwasha, Furaha Msewa....  for inviting me again and for your contribution. I would be very glad to meet all of you and people working in community  projects. Unfortunately time is so short and I would like at first to visit Mbita Center and learn something! Anyway we stay in touch!
      All my best
      Maria Agnese Giraudo

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      Computer specielist
      Community Development

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 19, 2006
        Masimba,

        Thank you again for your letters to our Minciu Sodas laboratory's
        Holistic Helping group. Your work in Zimbabwe is very profound and I
        would like to organize our efforts around you.

        I did not hear from you afterwards. Because of the delicate situation
        in Zimbabwe, I would like to make sure to stay in contact with you that
        you are all right. We want our work together to be constructive and
        positive for all people. You may guide us with your leadership.

        Also, please note that our group's letters are public and kept in online
        archives for all to access. We are able to delete them as needed.

        I have your email. If anybody knows how to contact you by phone or
        otherwise, please let me know. I would like to call you by phone some time.

        Just a note: I was recently in Velenje, Slovenia and librarian Lidija
        Crnko has started a project to help distribute books to the Ghana
        countryside.

        Best wishes in your endeavors!