Bar Camp Latvia grants are only for the former USSR

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Joha, Thank you for explaining that the Bar Camp Latvia grants are only
      for people in the former USSR (except the Baltic States). This means
      that Sasha Mrkailo of Serbia won't be able to attend. I will try to
      attend myself and also, if possible, bring Fred Kayiwa who we plan to
      have visiting in Lithuania at that time.

      Do you know, will it be possible for me to submit a proposal for the
      Innovation Incubator?