Re: [learningfromeachother] Season Greetings

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Dear  Friends,
      I would like that wishes become  a reality, we can together  share  a vision of a new peaceful  world of love, learning and condivision.
      Whatever we live I thank you for sharing your ideas and your feeling!
      God bless you!
      Maria Agnese

      David mutua <davenzainga@...> ha scritto:
      Dear All,
      To those who celebrate and recognize Xmass, have a Merry Xmass and for all our other friends have my dearest season greetings and All that are celebrating new year from 1st January -  Happy New Year.

      Cheers,

      David Mutua
      CAWD