Happy Festive,

  • Kennedy.O. Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Receive greetings From Nafsi Afrika Acrobats
      Thanks for your continued support, and for being such amazing friends.
      We are glad to be involved in this informative forum.
      Your thoughts have been empoweering experiences to us.
      It is our anticipation that these holidays will provide you with an
      opportunity of
      breaking from your daily routine, and accordingly share with dear ones

      the fruits of your
      year-long toil.
      Most importantly we also hope that your entire divine desires to come
      true and for
      prosperity in your future endeavours.
      My fellow independent thinkers lets' look forward to an amazing 2008-a
      year of translating our implementable ideas in to blue chips,
      monuments and living realities/testimonies.
      Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you,your friends and families.

      Thank you,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Afrika Acrobats
      P.O Box 21255-00505,