Tom Ochuka's proposal for Deaf Reaching Deaf

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Tom, I look forward to work more closely together. The Rising Voices
      proposal deadline was December 3rd. I suggest that you write more about
      your idea and perhaps we can help find other contests or funders or
      provide work? Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt

      Dear And.
      It was great to meet you @the chart room....the
      Deafimpact is establishing acentre in Ahero and with
      this the deaf would come and acces internet as
      aprovider of information...
      Drd..deaf reaching deaf..is also aprogramme that
      will unable one acces loan for abussiness..this is to
      say atable banking method..50 deaf to get ksh 5000@ to
      start bussiness and bring back ksh 500..as repayment
      monthly..thiswill help us getr theloan going.
      This will make them more proactive..with this
      microfinance they will eradicate poverty.
      CAN THIS BE IN A DIFFERENT...PROPOSAL..OR YOURS.?
      DEAFIMPACT