Contact for little projects in agriculture

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Dear Janet, Uyoga members, Fred, Samwel and all,
      as i told you,  few days ago I attended  the presentation  of  “The pilot project for the development of the Dihè food chain in Chad”. The  Dihè is an alga very interesting for nutritional value  due to high  content of vitamin A and iron. The project is about the   treatment of Dihè  to  improve its quality. I met Mr Mahamat  Sorto dell’ITRD (Institut Tchadien de Recherche Agronomique pour le Developpement), Chad and Ms Caterina Batello of FAO.  Ms caterian Batello is interested in little project in agriculture as could be kuku  project  or about cultivation.
      Contact    Ms  Caterina Batello   FAO Agricultural Officer – Crop and Grassland Service – Plant Production and Protection Division.  Caterina.Batello@...
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese