The 3rd International Professional Summit 2008 in Manchester,UK!

  • Leonard Boniface
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,
      The 3rd International Professional Summit will be held  in Manchester,UK in August 2008.I hope that,you or your colleagues will apply as soon as possible.Make sure you return the application by the 14th of December.Download the IYPS 2008 application form at;

      The upcoming International Young Professionals Summit (IYPS) is the flagship international event of the IYPF. It was first held in 2001, where the IYPF was born, and was held again in 2004.

      The aim of the Summit is to bring together young professionals for networking, capacity building and information sharing around our core theme of “How young professionals can help to achieve the UN Millennium Development Goals".

      Please share this information with your colleagues.

      Hope to see you in Manchester at IYPS 2008.
      With kind regards,
      Leonard.

      Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!