Re: [mendenyo] Google Android Challenge - Includer as a Thin Client Computer.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Dear Ricardo and All,

      This is an excellent (in fact, "toothy" :)) idea! For several years now, myself and a group of others in the nonprofit sector have been talking abt thin-client for educational purposes, around nutrition, HIV/AIDS, ICTS training, and the like.

      There are definitely benefits and learning/sharing which can go both ways, ie from "developed" to "developing" (digital "have's", and those "have not"...until thin-client) and back again. Think abt the benefits for a project like "My Food Story", or bird flu, or development of independent thinkers! CAWD (Pam/David) might find this helpful in the context of "Teachers Talking", too.

      Thanks so much for this exciting info, and here's hoping that 2008 will be a more inclusive year! Yours in android admirations, Janet