Inoltra: I would wish we close or change Mendenyo

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
         Hi, Andrius and all,
        could you please   delete Samwel email and register the new one!
           Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...>
      Good news from Dar es Salaam!
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      Data: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:12:17 -0800 (PST)
      Da: Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...>
      Oggetto: I would wish we close or change Mendenyo
      A: Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...>, ms@...

      Hi Andrius and Maria,
      I had said earlier that some crook interfered with mendenyo and so we cannot post there or moderate; can you Andrius still moderate?. If yes! I wish to let you know all that I am no longer using Samkongere2004. This is my new email you can put it across and include it in our other working groups.
      I thank you Maria, I am; amazed with what Mwanaidi is doing. She already has a nice place. We met and saw where she is now selling and only the rent is high but it is good to be self -reliant. I love your incentives to her. I saw that it will be good, if she is helped to expand the stock to enable her get the necessary amount for paying the day to day rent for the business stall.
      We had a good day together with Abeniel and other three Uyoga Members interacting and sharing. This healthy talk made me want to do a thorough work for them. I have decided to do with them another lesson on simple web designs and wiki postings on Monday and Tuesday before I leave on Wednesday.
      As I said earlier we are having a chat with Uyoga members tomorrow Saturday at 4pm to 6 pm on their "Road Map to Success" where they will tell us where they are and where heading to with their activities. We are taking another morning tomorrow to attend a forum of "Let the youth of Tanzania Speak" it will be concentrated on HIV/Aids and the youths. It is a very busy week because I am not in a holiday. Give this Information and Andrius this email.

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...> wrote:
      I send you again Ally e-mail and all  tread of answers. I sent him your new email address and mobile in Tanzania.
      Thanks for collaboration!
      Maria Agnese

      raven_feeder@... ha scritto:
      A: socialagriculture@yahoogroups.com, "ally daraja"
      CC: "William Wambura" <wamburawilliam@...>, "samuel kongere"
      <samkongere2004@...>, "Josephat Ndibalema"
      <ndibajosephat@...>, socialagriculture@yahoogroups.com, "Helen
      Mahoo" <helenmahoo@...>, holistichelping@yahoogroups.com
      Da: raven_feeder@...
      Data: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:22:53 +0200
      Oggetto: Re: [socialagriculture] Ally from Ifakara

      Best way to find sponsors is here:

      http://www.myc4. com/Portal/ Default.aspx

      On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:55:27 +0100 (CET), "Maria Agnese Giraudo"
      <mariaagnesegiraudo@ yahoo.it> said:
      > Dear Ally,
      > perhaps I haven't meet you in Ifakara and I don't know how you got my
      > contact, anyway I'm happy to receive your e-mail and i'll share it
      > with youth association members in Dar es Salaam , Samwel Kongere, an
      > expert in community projects in Kenya and other people we meet a forum
      > in Internet to share ideas and projects. www.ms.lt
      > I would like you contact them, I'll sms the mobile n. then register to
      > the Forum. I suppose your idea is very good. I noticed how many
      > delicious fruits there are in Tanzania and Kenya and there is no
      > businees in selling juices and make some byproducts as jam, cakes and
      > so on.. But at first the project is of agricultural production. I would
      > like you to introduce yourself and the partners so that we know each
      > other.
      > All the best! keep in touch
      > Maria Agnese
      > ally daraja <allydaraja@hotmail. com> ha scritto:
      > .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage {
      > PROJECT(FAP)
      > This project it started or planed in march th15/2007 at Ifakara Kilombero
      > District Morogoro region.The project it consist with five group of people
      > has follows:
      > 1.Ally Daraja
      > 2.Godfrey Ligema
      > 3.Wendelina Kulanga
      > 4.Agnes Kapama
      > 5. Godfrey Paul
      > Location for project draving at Mbingu village Kilombero District.We have
      > get twenty hectas for project draving.Crops or fruits we shall expect to
      > be grown as follows.
      > Cassava,Babanas, apples,pineapple s,mangoes, orange,lemons, grandnuts, sunflower, gingers
      > and simsim.For doing so next will expect to make
      > biscuts,bevaragel, such as milinda orange,pineapple, spar letter,juice
      > and cookingoil,from simsim,sunflowers, grandnuts and soap from
      > lemons,cictrus soap.Its our target or aims.
      > So that we are requesting you to be together with us in this
      > project.Also we are request yuo to find a sponser who can sponsered
      > this project.We are expects our request it will be considered
      > effectivilly.
      > Thanks your author project:
      > Ally Daraja.
      > Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!
      > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail

      http://www.fastmail .fm - Access all of your messages and folders
      wherever you are

      L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail