Ally from Ifakara

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear Ally,
      perhaps I haven't meet you in Ifakara and  I don't know  how you got my contact, anyway I'm  happy to receive your e-mail and i'll share it  with youth association members in Dar es Salaam , Samwel Kongere, an expert  in community projects in Kenya and other people we meet a forum in Internet to share ideas and projects. www.ms.lt
      I would like you contact them, I'll sms the mobile n. then register to the Forum. I suppose your idea is very good.  I noticed how many delicious fruits there are in Tanzania and Kenya and there is no businees in selling juices and make some byproducts as jam, cakes and so on.. But at first the project is of agricultural production. I would like you to  introduce yourself and the partners so that we know each other.
      All the best! keep in touch
      Maria Agnese

      ally daraja <allydaraja@...> ha scritto:
      FRUITS AGRICULTURE PROJECT(FAP)
      This project it started or planed in march th15/2007 at Ifakara Kilombero District Morogoro region.The project it consist with five group of people has follows:
      1.Ally Daraja
      2.Godfrey Ligema
      3.Wendelina Kulanga
      4.Agnes Kapama
       5.  Godfrey Paul

      Location for project draving at Mbingu village Kilombero District.We have get twenty hectas for project draving.Crops or fruits we shall expect to be grown as follows.
         Cassava,Babanas,apples,pineapples,mangoes,orange,lemons,grandnuts,sunflower,gingers and simsim.For doing so next will expect to make biscuts,bevaragel,such as milinda orange,pineapple,spar letter,juice and cookingoil,from simsim,sunflowers,grandnuts and soap from lemons,cictrus soap.Its our target or aims.
         So that we are requesting you to be together with us in this project.Also we are request yuo to find a sponser who can sponsered this project.We are expects our request it will be considered effectivilly.
               Thanks your author project:
                      Ally Daraja.

      L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail