Re: [globalvillages] Lift Africa Technologies

  • jeff buderer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Marcin,

      My understanding is that Frithjof is very hard to contact. Franz would
      be the one to possibly connect you with him.

      Thanks for the report on your work. I had a chance to read it. Good
      effort you are making.

      My view about open source is not to worry about the sales and rather
      focus on the making of the blocks for local useage either through
      personal use, block sales to contractors or as contractors.

      So Andrius is back in Chicago. I am thinking if he is still interested
      that we might meet at your farm somewhere between the 20th and 24th.
      Would that be possible? Andrius what do you think?

      Jeff