Re: [holistichelping] Lift Africa Technologies

  • jeff buderer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2007
      Franz, All,

      Thanks for that. It is good to see Frithjof moving forward in his work.
      I am interested in how what he has done might support our work on a
      practical level.

      Also Franz I wanted to mention to the group that you asked me to
      moderate Global Villages and that i accepted this.

      In terms of your request possibly we might consider what specifically
      are the issues involved - i assume you mean that there are some aspects
      of her that are not compatible.

      Jeff