Re: [minciu_sodas_en] Books, Internet and more for Zimbabwe

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Dear Masimba, Andrius, and All,

      Wonderful to know what you've been doing, Masimba, and what your plans-hopes-dreams are! I have seen you posting as part of the HDN network, and did at one point introduce you as part of a cc to some folks I've been working with in ZW and related to same. I'll be happy to do that again now, which may be helpful in terms of your projects.

      I'm also ccing this to Holistic Helping (the forum I moderate at MS, to which I think you belong or belonged at one point), and believe that there are many folks here in related forums who can be of help, and will be greatly interested in your ideas and plans.

      It will be good to see some specifics from you, and hope we can generate a great discussion and specific suggestions, and to work more closely with you on this! There may be some links to and within Thailand which can also be made, and I will do that as soon as I can.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet