Pascal would like join MSLab

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Dear all,
      I would like to introduce you Pascal Nshombo from Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo. He has been living in Rome fro 4 years, but I met him only a month ago. He study in Rome,   Doctorate on Sociology. Due to his official language is  French  he would like write in French and find somebody as benoit or other  to translate. He can undestand and also try to write in emglish!! (also with mistakes, as i used to)
      Now i let him write you

      Bonjour !
      Je  voudrais entrer en contact avec vous à travers mon courriél ci- dessous:
      Aussi voudrais-je souscrire à votre site www.ms.lt
      Merci et bonne continuation!
      Pascal