ActALIVE-GYCA Member Muhamad Yassine (MZ) Seeks Contacts in Austria/Netherlands

  • kaippg@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      Dear Muhamad and All,

      Hello and great to hear from you (what are you doing in Europe?)!! I don't
      know if anyone on the ActALIVE listserv is in Austria or the
      Netherlands--though Ingrid Kloet is originally from the Netherlands, so
      might have some good contacts for you--but I am ccing another listserv and
      a few friends who are in Austria (Franz Nahrada) and the Netherlands (Sahro
      Ahmed of UNOY and Rose Koenders of GYCA, who Sahro recommended for the
      GYCA, and so glad she did!).

      Since Muhamad is also a GYCA member (Global Youth Coalition on Youth and
      HIV/AIDS, at www.youthaidscoalition.org), you should meet Rose if she's
      available (she often travels). ActALIVE is the arts coalition I founded in
      2002, whose members use arts to address HIV/AIDS (www.actalive.org).

      Muhamad is from/lives in Mozambique, so Derick in Holistic Helping--who is
      Kenyan but in MZ with the VSO, doing ICTs work--might want to meet with
      Muhamad when he returns from his trip. Franz Nahrada is a man of many hats
      and talents, as is Muhamad, hence I hope you can meet.

      In MZ, Muhamad is involved in development and HIV/AIDS work, and does a lot
      with faith-based groups and also inter-faith bridge-building and
      reconciliation (esp.among Muslims and Christians). Based in Austria, Franz
      is also a development practitioner, very interested in eco-principles,
      creating eco-villages and linkages of same globally, bridging communication
      gaps both with human outreach and technology. I think you have a lot in
      common!

      Muhamad is at muhamadyassine@... and ymuhamad@..., and
      others are at f.nahrada@...; spoetress@...;
      r.koenders@...; Ingrid@...; dodemba@... (Derick).

      Immense thanks and hope you do all have a chance to link up! All best
      wishes and blessings, Janet

      HI
      I AM IN WIEN AUSTRIA now there is anybody from ACTALIVE here to meet? I
      will be going on 24 to Amsterdam and I would like to meet somebody from
      ACTALIVE there. Muhamad Yassine

      info abt Derick:

      I hope this finds you all well.For those who do not know me, my name is
      Derick Odemba, a kenyan national working in Mozambique as a volunteer with
      VSO(Voluntary Service Overseas). Specifically I work for Ministry of
      Education in an ICT project that provides ICT services and solutions to the
      educational sector in Mozambique. I work as ICT Trainer and Adviser. Above
      all I am a FOSS enthusiast and I deliver training on the same.