Re: Proposal for HASTAC Innovation Awards/Andrius: Will Do Fri-Sat

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hello Dear Andrius and All,

      Yes, this is excellent! I will work on the recommend tomorrow, and plz let me know Sat or Sunday about the specifics of sending it or filling in something online.

      With immense thanks and excitement!! Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
        Dear Andrius, Janet, Ken, Sam and All.
        I do apologise for lurking behind in any discussion on
        this thread, Andrius this is interesting and exciting
        to me and fully support the idea.
        I am not sure if more interested people can be
        accepted but i do request your consideration to have
        me involved too for the benefit of the TT Kenya team
        and other community members building/developing the
        Community Learning Information and Communication
        centers project - Kenya.

        Thanks

        David.