Fw: Re: [fightingpeacefully] Burma

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Dear Tania, Sasha, and All,

      Thank you so much for this excellent and thoughtful posting! I have much more to say and discuss in this forum--about Burma, Oaxaca, Israel and Palestine, peaceful resolution of conflict--but for now will say that this attachment speaks so much to what "holistic helping" is about that I am sending it to this forum, in hopes that people will use it both to help Burma and to make a positive impact on other conflicts (from the inter/personal to the international).

      Thank you so much for sharing this, and I/we look forward to hearing more about your work, Tania.

      With greatest appreciation and peacefully powerful projections, Janet

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        Salut Janet, Tania, Sasha and all,

        Is this not where Dali Lama is needed to rise up in our prayers and support toward what all of the Buddist world needs to invest itself into, for the inspiration of us all?

        Benoit

        Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:
        Dear Tania, Sasha, and All,

        Thank you so much for this excellent and thoughtful posting! I have much more to say and discuss in this forum--about Burma, Oaxaca, Israel and Palestine, peaceful resolution of conflict--but for now will say that this attachment speaks so much to what "holistic helping" is about that I am sending it to this forum, in hopes that people will use it both to help Burma and to make a positive impact on other conflicts (from the inter/personal to the international) .

        Thank you so much for sharing this, and I/we look forward to hearing more about your work, Tania.

        With greatest appreciation and peacefully powerful projections, Janet

        >my name is tania palacios, I am part of the network though I have not
        >been very active in it. I do peace work and research in Oaxaca where
        >we have held peace building workshops. Our sister organization in
        >Romania sent us a document that I think you might find useful, please
        >distribute at will.
        >
        >best, Tania
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.