Re: [learningfromeachother] State of immagency (emergency) in uganda

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007

      Hello Dear Fred, Pam, and All,

      So very sorry to hear abt the terrible situation in parts of Uganda, Fred, esp as some areas are already hit by war and terrible deprivation.  Pam has written a caring and pro-active response, in addition to asking some tough but important questions (and making a needed contribution, with a leap of faith in the outcome!).

      Our prayers, hopes for improvement, and caring are with the people of Uganda, and we are with you personally in spirit and with love!  Janet