Re: [holistichelping] Lenny: Tanzania post/what are you doing now?

  • Leonard Boniface
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Dear Janet,
      It's always fantastic to hear from you.
      The story is about MKUKUTA programme,which the stretegic plans for this great initiative goes by realizing goals like MDGs especial "a fight against poverty", but this based in Tanzania's situation,and many youth orgs are promoting MKUKUTA in their projects.I think,at some point we will definately know about this, how young people,non-profit and arts orgs are involved.It's a great sign shows the growth of the economic and sustanability of the initiatives especial reducing poverty by improving public services going on well.

      When I appered on the famous live weekly an hour TV programme twice in a year's season "Jenerali on Monday" in Nov 2004 and July 05,I definately promoted MKUKUTA together with MDGs to  hundred thousands of viewers, and its connection to youh initiatives,so through the media atleast many  people are aware so far  in villages,towns and cities since the media especial TV and radio in TZ are very peowerful and reaching the people fast and in a wide range.

      I'm busy with  as usual with my daily rotines as well as projects, especial writing a book,and preparing a music album which both will be released next year.We will announce how this goes when the right time turns as well as the opening of the Teenage Life's Resources Center in Shinyanga region,western Tanzania.Nice going on so far.

      Best,
      Lenny.

      All new Yahoo! Mail