Re: [holistichelping] Bloggers for Burma to Stage International Online Protest October 4th

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Dear Jeff and All,

      YES, thanks! This is so important...an historic time in a much-beleagured country. Your point about the Internet is wonderful: a bright spot amidst monks being teargassed and other abuses to human rights and beings.

      Hope many of us will participate: this is something each of us can do. For those who can't get online tomorrow, please send "lovingkindness" (maitri) to the Burmese people and out to the world. There is no impediment to access of this "heart medicine"!

      With blessings and prayers for peace, Janet