Collaboration

  • subscribe@studynook.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
      Pam and All:

      TrainersPod has an upcoming Webinar on the 11th of OCT on "Collaboration". That may be of further interest to you ALL. It covers schools and workplace and also via the internet. Just an FYI.

      Asif

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
        I have something to post for you, Prince, which may be of interest to everyone. It is a report about KAIPPG (the HIV/AIDS and development nonprofit in Kenya whose international branch I run in the USA) and its ICTs activities, which in particular address lack of infrastructure in rural areas, poverty, and other pertinent issues.

        Hello Janet,

        Were you going to post a link for me to read the report? If so, there was no link in your mail. I have already visited Dr. Osei Darkwa's AAMCT at www.petriensa.com to see what new thing is going on. Once again, I was impressed and has sent him a letter to that effect. I am looking forward to reading about the impact of AAMCT's initiative has had on the people and the community. Thanks and good night!

        Prince