eLearning Africa 2008 (Ghana) Opens Call for Proposals: Submit to December 7th

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007

      Dear All!

      Here is exciting news, and hope a number of us will submit something!  To those among us with Ghana links--Prince, Kafui, Osei, Hisenburg, and Jeremiah--this is your chance to shine a deserved spotlight on your work!!   All best wishes, Janet

      eLearning Africa 2008 Opens Call for Proposals

      The 3rd eLearning Africa conference, which will take place from May 28
      to 30, 2008, in Ghana's capital Accra, has opened its Call for
      Proposals.

      The event, organised by ICWE GmbH and Hoffmann & Reif, focuses on
      Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Development,
      Education and Training in Africa. Serving as a Pan-African platform,
      eLearning Africa links a network of decision makers from governments
      and administrations with universities, schools, governmental and
      private training providers, industry, and important partners in
      development cooperation.

      Suggestions for sessions, presentations, workshops and discussions can
      be submitted until December 7 via an online form at
      http://www.elearning-africa.com/proposals.php

    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        Hi Janet,
        Thanks for the information, well done.

        --- Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

        > Dear All!
        >
        > Here is exciting news, and hope a number of us will
        > submit something! To those among us with Ghana
        > links--Prince, Kafui, Osei, Hisenburg, and
        > Jeremiah--this is your chance to shine a deserved
        > spotlight on your work!! All best wishes, Janet
        >

        > eLearning Africa 2008 Opens Call for Proposals
        >
        > The 3rd eLearning Africa conference, which will take
        > place from May 28
        > to 30, 2008, in Ghana's capital Accra, has opened
        > its Call for
        > Proposals.
        >
        > The event, organised by ICWE GmbH and Hoffmann &
        > Reif, focuses on
        > Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for
        > Development,
        > Education and Training in Africa. Serving as a
        > Pan-African platform,
        > eLearning Africa links a network of decision makers
        > from governments
        > and administrations with universities, schools,
        > governmental and
        > private training providers, industry, and important
        > partners in
        > development cooperation.
        >
        > Suggestions for sessions, presentations, workshops
        > and discussions can
        > be submitted until December 7 via an online form at
        > http://www.elearning-africa.com/proposals.php

      • jeff buderer
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007