Re: [holistichelping] Hi Andrius, Janet, Sam and Maria,

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      Dear Ken and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and I think Sam has responded already about particulars on the ground. I just want to say that you are always welcome at ActALIVE, and in the meantime, that we are with you in spirit with whatever you are doing!

      With love and excitement to hear about your activities, when you have time! Janet