ACTWID KONGADZEM IS WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU HOW FAR WE HAVE GONE WITH THE WIRELESS INTERNET PROJECT

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      Hi Andrius and others involved,
      We read that you were to be online to continue
      discussions on our issues of the wireless internet on
      sunday .We will be very happy to hear from you how far
      the project has gone for as you know we were very
      interested to join you online in the discussions but
      were not able to do so.
      Immense thanks for the hard work you have all been
      going through on our behalf.
      Sincerely Wendi and members of ACTWID KONGADZEM RURAL NGO