Rising Voices Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      David, I'm curious where you'll be in Kenya and Uganda. We have quite a
      few participants there, including Kennedy Owino in Nairobi (who leads
      Nafsi Afrika Acrobats and is working to open an office for our networks
      near Kibera), Samwel Kongere in Rusinga Island in Lake Victoria near
      Mbita, Kenya who is training thousands of women in ITC and
      entrepreneurship, Tom Ochuka in Kisumu, Kenya who works with the deaf,
      David Mutua who recently organized a Teachers Talking workshop for ITC
      in a rural area near Nairobi, and Fred Kayiwa in Kampala, Uganda who
      represented us at the Omidyar.net conference in northern Uganda. You
      can reach them all through our working groups Holistic Helping
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/holistichelping/ led by Janet Feldman and
      Learning From Each Other
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ led by Pamela
      McLean. I share the Rising Voices newsletter and the Rising Voices
      group's url http://groups.google.com/group/risingvoices?hl=en with these
      groups Thank you for your newsletters! Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu
      Sodas, http://www.ms.lt