Fred Kayiwa in Uganda

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      kayiwa fred wrote:
      > Am so happy that am here on the Lab although ihave
      > achallage about people who call me chjampion in
      > computer and yet am not
      > well Andrius i think big now and ihope to talk to many
      > youths here but the problem is they lack compouter
      > knowlegde and if ican teach them what work could they
      > do to the lab?
      > yesteday italked with afriend university student about
      > computer assembling and all from him was encouragment
      > and love to work with me
      > However isee now electronic bussiness now is working
      > in the capital city now.

      Fred, Thank you for your great letters!
      Yes, we should think what kind of work we could provide you and others,
      and then you could organize more "independent thinkers". I know you are
      a great organizer.
      Ricardo has been writing at our wiki:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?KnowledgeWork about ideas what kind of
      work we might try to provide. Fred, perhaps you could look for people
      we might work for as he suggests? What kind of work do you think you
      could do for people around the world?

      +370 699 30003
      skype: minciusodas